The following are several rules the must be followed when you want to create a new thread concerning a bug or problem that you might come across while using Pligg. Please follow these seven steps to keep the admins from going crazy and to help improve our support. By following the directions and providing the information below we will be able to serve you faster.
1. Search the forum before starting a new thread.
2. Before starting a new thread please make sure that your permissions are correct by running /install/troubleshooter.php.
3. If a solution can not be found from previous threads, please create a new thread.
4. In your thread please give us your Pligg version, template (version if available), your URL and any other information that might help detail your problem. BE SPECIFIC.
5. In some cases we may request that you provide a link to a phpinfo.php file. This will assist us in diagnosing problems.
6. Do not bump your own thread for at least 48 hours. Please be patient, moderators will normally respond to threads within 24 hours if we have anything valuable to input.
7. If you find a solution to your own problem, please post your solution to your thread to assist anyone else who might come across the same problem in the future.
8. Do not post technical support requests for Pligg Pro Shop items. Please purchase an installation.
9. Do not post work opportunities. Please use Odesk, or a similar freelance developer website, for freelance job opportunities.